Yield: 2 servings
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup beer
- In heavy skillet, melt margarine. Add Worcestershire sauce, garlic, peppers, salt, thyme, basil and oregano. Cook 1 minute.
- Add shrimp. Cook 2-3 minutes, stirring to coat shrimp evenly.
- Add beer. Cover and cook 1 minute.
- Serve with French bread to dip in sauce, or serve this spicy shrimp over rice.
A shrimp lover’s reward.