Yield: 10-12 servings
- 1 medium head cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 2-ounce package slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Combine cabbage, grapes, almonds and carrot. Toss and set aside.
- In separate bowl, combine vinegar, onion, sugar, mustard and salt. Blend well.
- Slowly stir in mayonnaise.
- Pour mayonnaise mixture over cabbage mixture. Toss gently.
- Chill at least 4 hours before serving.
Red seedless grapes may be substituted for green grapes to make this salad especially colorful.